Meet Mr Francis Gomes, The Newly Appointed General Manager The Way Dhaka
Mr. Francis Gomes is one of the most well renowned hoteliers of Bangladesh. He has been serving his roles in the hotel industry for over 10 years in notable establishments such as The Westin Dhaka and Radisson Blu Hotels Dhaka. He was the youngest Bangladeshi Financial Controller for an international chain hotel in Bangladesh. Gomes started his career at the World Vision Bangladesh (US based international NGO), Have practical experience in compliance with GAAP and Local Law. He capable of utilizing knowledge to optimize best use of available resources. Experienced in preparation and managing budget over hundred crores. Target oriented and have managerial capacity to manage diverse objective group. Capacity to report to diverse objective group on a timely basis and under pressure. Time bound reporting and presentation of financial statements. Proactive and highly analytical. Demonstrate use of advanced computer skills.
1. 2014 to 2017 Financial Controller- The Westin Dhaka
2. 2010 to 2013 Assistant Financial Controller- The Westin Dhaka
3. 2008 to 2010 Assistant Director of Finance- Radisson Blu Water Garden Hotel Dhaka
4. 2007 to 2008 Chief Accountant – The Westin Dhaka
5. 2003 to 2006 Finance Manager- World Vision Bangladesh (US based international NGO)
We wish Mr. Gomes hoteliers of Bangladesh best of luck in his new role and we are confident she will bring on board her wealth of experience in the hospitality industry.